I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lazy Days



Not much to report lately. It was really hot last week and I didn't get to go on any walks. I've already been on a few this week. I've also been a good hunter and I've stalked and killed a few flies in the house. Right now, I'm really silkly soft because I had a bath this week. I've been licking my leg again so Mommy and Daddy are worried it's going to get raw again (remember the cone incident of last year?). They have this spray (an antibacterial steroid thing I think) they try to put on the area. Fools think it's supposed to be soothing or something. Yeah right. You try lying on the floor being all relaxed when all of a sudden somebody comes at you spraying cold icky stuff on your leg. I do NOT like it. Mommy tries to do it, gets in about half a spray and I go crazy. I jump up, run away then usually run in circles in a vain attempt to rid myself of the horrid memory. Sometimes I run under the coffee table and roll around madly, although that's kinda tough to do when you have to lay low to the ground so as to not hit your head on the bottom of the table. So I try instead to walk away and surreptitiously lick my leg but they always see me and threaten me with the cone. I don't get it. I swear I'm taking my allergy pills. Must be a bad season for allergies. Poop!

P.S. it was the first day of summer when I had my bath so they put this bandana on me. Don't I look Hawaiian?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home