I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!


Mommy, I just wanted to say thanks for taking care of me and for getting up early every morning, even on the weekends, to let me out and give me my breakfast. And even though I try to get into things and rip up plastic bags and eat things that are within my reach and poop on the floor sometime, I still love you and I thank you and Daddy for taking a chance on me and letting me come live with you. It's been wonderful and I love being the only animal in the house and getting spoiled with all the attention. My only request is for more walks, but whenever, it's ok.

I am looking forward to visiting Jan and her rabbits. She works with Mommy at the hospital and she has a big fenced in yard with horses and a goat. Apparently, a lot of rabbits run around there. Jan's daughter's boyfriend got a beagle puppy and is trying to train it to hunt rabbits but I guess he's not catching on too quickly. They are going to let me come over and show them my skills in rabbit hunting, because as you know, that's what I used to do before I ran away and started my journey through the pounds and foster homes. I'm so excited because they have a fence which means I actually get to run off the leash! I can't believe it! I don't know if I even remember what that's like. But as soon as the weather gets better and her field dries out, I'm coming over and I'm gonna kick some bunny butt!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home