I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Peep-ful Are the Luckiest People in the World


I'm a bad boy. I knew that Mommy had some Peeps in the big closet in the master bath. But when she went to dance class, she shut the bedroom door because she had seen me sniffing around there earlier. But I guess she didn't shut it hard enough because with throwing myself against it enough times, I was able to get it open and run into the closet where I had my own little Peep fest. I know, I know, I shouldn't have done it. But I couldn't help myself. Do you think I lack self-discipline?

Well, Daddy came home and went to work in the office and was suspicious because I wouldn't stay put in one room and just relax. So he went into the bedroom, saw the empty Peep box which had contained 12, count them, 12 Peeps and then saw the surrounding carnage of purple Easter grass and a pile of my poop (I guess that sugar just couldn't stay inside too long) and became very angry. He had to get out the vacuum to suck up the grass and then had to clean up my mess. Now I'm laying around because it's hot and my belly is too full of sugary yellow Peeps to be able to move about much. You'd think I would have learned my lesson after the Christmas candy debacle but then again, I'm a dog. If it's there, I'll eat it. Duh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Stubby said:
Do you think I lack self-discipline?

I acually whooped with laughter, scaring Thunderpussy.

7:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home