I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Finally!


After weeks of waiting and wanting, Mommy and Daddy took me on a walk this afternoon. Mommy was on call all week/weekend so she had the day off and Daddy came home early. It was much warmer today which means that I got to walk up and down the street for two whole blocks! I was hot on the trail of something, too, if Mommy and Daddy would have let me sniff it and follow it to the end. But they were getting impatient so we had to move on. Party poopers. There were a lot of dogs out today, probably because of the nice weather, and as usual, they were all paying attention to me and trying to get me to notice them. But I'm a pasha. I get noticed, I don't do the noticing. Plus, I was too busy sniffing. The ground is so much more interesting to sniff than a bunch of furry poopy butts. By time we got home, it was dinner time! Mommy always seems so surprised that I woof it all down in about 30 seconds. I don't see why that's surprising. If you were fed only 3/4 cup of food twice a day, you'd woof it down, too.

My friend Lori came to visit yesterday. She went to visit someone in Cincinatti and brought me some gourmet bones from a dog bakery there. They are really small so you can eat a bunch at the same time and they're pizza flavored! I think that anything pizza-flavored tastes good. Almost as good as anything peanut butter-flavored.

Since Mommy was on call all last week and weekend, I got to sleep in the bed a lot. I've gotten used to it and I don't know if I can go back to sleeping on my pillow next to the bed. Last night about 3am, I jumped up on the bed and they were too tired to kick me off. Maybe I'll try it again tonight. Couldn't hurt to try. Unless they kick me off and I land on my butt. Only one way to find out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home