I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Pet me, Thrill me, Feed me, Don't Kill me!


I had a great visit with Grandma and Grandpa last weekend. They really understand how to spoil a grandchild. Now I'm just left with Mommy and Daddy and their rules. Killjoys. But I make sure that I get the attention I deserve. My latest trick is to sit on the couch next to Daddy, right up next to him. If he ignores me, then I will lean backwards until I'm stretched across his lap, belly up and looking into his eyes. Tell me you can ignore that request for some heavy petting! I think not!

The weather's been such a tease this week. It was almost 60 degrees for like two whole days. Mommy and Daddy said that maybe they'd take me on some walks this weekend. Then, by Friday, it was in the single digits and windy. No fair! So instead I get to roam around the side yard, avoiding all the poop. Sometimes I just go out there and stand on the porch, surveying my lands, and hopefully await the sighting of a rabbit or at least some other dogs walking by so I can bark at them and assert my superiority. Then I come inside and lay on top of the couch. Man, winter sucks. Mommy and Daddy said they were going to sign us up for the dog park this year, once it gets warmer. Bring on spring. Screw you, groundhog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home