I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Do You Hear What I Hear?



I hope that everyone had a great Christmas! And to my Jewish friends, I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Hannakuh. I was lucky enough to go to my grandparents' new house for a few days. It was fun sniffing around a new place and I even did them a favor and marked a few areas around the house. For some reason though, Mommy and Daddy weren't too happy about that. And they didn't leave any candy out for me this time, either. What Scrooges! I heard some dogs barking at the neighbor's house but I didn't see them while I was there. Maybe next time once it's warmer I can go meet them. I heard that one of them is a beagle with black fur on top so I bet he looks a lot like me. Maybe we can become friends. Then I'll have someone to visit every time I go over there. I hear that they never leave their yard because they have an electric fence. Ouch. Maybe I play with them for awhile and keep running out of their yard and then each time they chase me, they'll get stopped by the fence. Or maybe not. That's kinda mean.

Mommy's neices were there again so I got lots of attention. I even met some new people and they all loved me. I got pet almost the whole weekend, with some time out here and there to sleep. Of course, Grandpa didn't want me on his new couches but there was no stopping me. But I was careful. I couldn't just watch everyone else sit up there and be left out in the cold. At the back of the house, there are some sliding doors and no houses behind so I sat there and watched traffic go by. I can't wait until the back yard gets sodded so I can run out there in the summer. Maybe Grandma and Grandpa will get a chain and let me run out there on my own.

We came home last night and they took me to the vet today to get my bath. Apparently, I also have pink eye and a "sheath" infection which means for the next week, I have to get eyedrops and some ointment rubbed on my naughty bits. Yea. I'd rather have chocolate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home