I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Mopey

I'm bored. The humans have been busy so I haven't been on many walks. Just let out into the side yard to tool around on my own. At least I get some fresh air but I prefer the walks where I actually get to sniff around and follow new trails. I've just been spending most of the time coming up with new and creative ways to lick myself. Woopee.

But I'm getting a visitor this weekend! Beth is finally coming back to see me. Before, she told me that I have lovely silky ears and then she pet me like mad and said that she'd come back to see me soon but then I never saw her again. I thought that maybe she was just teasing me but Mommy says she's coming this Saturday! Yea!! I already have my whole weekend planned out. First, she's going to pet me on the couch, then on the floor, then walk me up and down the street, then pet me out in the yard, then sneak me some peanut butter, then sleep with me on my pasha pillow next to Mommy and Daddy's bed. She's gonna love it!

Coming up: the next chapter in the saga of my previous life...

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Don't tell the humans, but I might even manage to smuggle in some pb cookies. Shhhhhhhh!

9:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home