I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Friday, October 28, 2005

Remember me?


I know I've been a lazybones not updating recently. Happy Halloween to everyone! I don't get any candy so I have to resort to eating my foot instead.

In my last entry, I was telling you all about running away. When I last left you, I was being followed. What happened next is a sad but frequent occurence. Behind me was the dog catcher. I didn't know it at the time. Heck, I love people and just wanted to say hi. Up until now, no one really paid me much attention except when I was working. As you can imagine, they picked me up and took me to the pound. It was a scary place. Lots of vicious dogs who were just scared and wanted out. I was lucky enough to get to the Humane Society eventually but the dogs there were pretty sad, too. I get along pretty well with others and I'm laid back so it wasn't so bad for me. They fixed an eye problem I had and then they put me under for some procedure. Next thing I knew, I woke up without any balls. I never found out what happened to them. Hmm. I was lonely and didn't really have any friends. I wondered if anyone would ever want me. I spent many nights lying in my little pen, just wishing someone would come and say, "That's the dog we want! We want to love him and keep him forever!" Sadly, that wasn't happening and I began to think that this was how I was going to spend the rest of my life. Sometimes, I would see people come to get some of my neighbors from their pens and they wouldn't come back. I wonder where they were taken. One day, they came for me...

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Stubby-ubby-ubby-ubby!

11:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home