I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Only 3 More Shopping Days Left


Hear Ye, Hear Ye! My birthday is in three days. Prepare all your gifts for me! Actually, I don't really know when I was born since I have been in so many foster homes and pounds but this Sunday will be my one year anniversary with the humans. They decided to make that day my birthday. I overheard them talking about a peanut butter cake or something from Three Dog so we'll see what happens. That would be too good to be true. A whole pile of peanut butter goodness, all for me. I mean, I can understand why they would want to set aside a day specifically to worship me, since I am the Pasha and all, but to throw food into the mix is a dream come true. They are going to invite my new friend Zoe (a pretty and friendly black lab) but I hope they don't expect me to share my cake with her! I'm hospitable and all, but it's my birthday and my cake. Maybe I'll let her have one of my treats and a free sniff of my butt. If I'm feeling generous, that is.

I was a good hunter today. I stalked and killed not one but two flies in the house. They always seem to end up in the window so I just climb onto the top of the couch and toy with them until they get too tired to resist anymore and have to rest on the windowsill. That's when I pounce and kill them and eat them. I get a treat from Mommy and Daddy when I kill a fly. I can sit there for hours and stalk them if that's what it takes to wear them down.

It has finally cooled down which means that I get to go on walks again instead of just hanging out in the side yard. During our walk today, I met another new neighbor who of course fell in love with me immediately. She pet me for a long time. I just love being a pasha and all the attention I get because of it. Sometimes it's tough dodging admirers when I want to get some rest but when you're the shizzle like I am, you have to please your fans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home