I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Monday, August 22, 2005

Coming Down


Man, did I have a great weekend. Mommy's parents and neice were here which means I got extra attention! All weekend, if the little girl wasn't playing with me, Grandma or Grandpa were petting me. They even sneaked me some human food but I don't think Mommy saw them. They also took me out for walks which the humans haven't done recently (must be the hot weather). It was nice to go beyond our side yard and sniff new things. Now they're gone and I miss them. Seems so quiet without them. On the other hand, it gives me a chance to recover. Boy, am I tired! One can only play tug-of-war with a stuffed warthog toy for so long before one needs to just chill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home