I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Rainy Day


It's been raining for two days and I can't stand it. You see, a pasha doesn't like to get his toes wet and that goes double for me. I hate going out when it's raining and I usually stand on the porch where it's dry for a long while and contemplate if I really have to go that bad. If I just can't hold it, I'll go if I must but I hate feeling the raindrops hit my back and don't even get me started on touching the wet, matted grass with my paws. Yick! Today I decided I wouldn't even waste my time and pooped right on the patio without even going down into the grass. Then, later, it was still raining but I had to pee. So I figured I'd just go out the door a few steps and pee on the welcome mat but after a few drops my mommy yelled at me so I had to go down into the yard. Rats. I hate the rain. Guess I'll just have to hang out inside and lick my butt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home