I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Dog Days


Hello, future adoring fans. I am Stubby, or you can call me the Pasha. Why, do you ask? When my humans brought me home for the first time (more on that later!), I decided that I shall take residence on the big blue pillow that was discarded on the floor next to the bed. It seemed to be fit for a pasha of my magnitude and quite comfy to sleep on. From there, I can allow my legions of followers to come and pay homage to me. Believe me, I don't think I am some sort of god, but when you are as cute and pettable as me, you cannot help but take pity on the poor masses who come begging to caress me and adore me. (Excuse me , one minute, I must lick my paw for no explicable reason...)

OK, now you all may be wondering, why should I care about what this silly dog has to say? Well, I think that you may find that the things dogs find interesting sure beats the pointless ramblings of humans any day. Who cares about money and mortgages and family fights? There are a lot more important things in the world, like food and trying to get to it as much as possible.

I guess I should start by telling you a little about myself. I am part beagle and part something else, terrier or dachsund maybe, I don't know. All I know is that the combo works and I'm a hot little number, if you ever saw one. I may have no balls, but who needs balls when you have ears as silky and smooth as mine? I also love to sniff stuff since I'm a hound so don't try to hide anything from me or I'll find it, especially if it smells like peanut butter. Oh peanut butter, that smooth and delicious treat, I love you...yum, pant, pant slobber slobber..............

Oops, sorry about that. Like I've said, I love peanut butter and will do anything to get some, even that low carb stuff the female human eats. Sometimes, if I look at her with my "cute face," she'll let me have a little off her finger when she finishes. I'm working on getting her to give me spoonfuls of the stuff but so far it hasn't worked. I think I'll need to work harder on charming her so any suggestions will help. I tried catching some flies for her and marking the carpet by my crate, but for some reason, that just hasn't done the trick.

So that's a little about me. As time goes on, I may divulge more about myself, but you'll have to be patient. A pasha just doesn't dish for anyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amerloc said...

Cool! Another dog with a blog!! Mine's at http://kibblesnwhine.blogspot.com/ if you want to check it out, and there's a Great Dane who has one too, at http://thehubertblog.blogspot.com/

10:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home