I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Dog Smiley


Today I get to go to the dentist for my annual cleaning. My parents were supposed to be brushing my teeth on a regular basis but when the toothpaste is bacon-flavored, please don't expect me to sit there quietly while my teeth are being cleaned. I actually prefer to lick the yummy toothpaste which makes brushing my teeth a tad difficult. They eventually gave up but seeing as I get no human food to snack on (heartless bastards), I don't think my teeth are really in that bad of shape. The only strange thing is, this morning when I woke up and Mommy took me out, she didn't feed me my breakfast afterward like she usually does. I hope she's not mad at me. Do you think it has something to do with the teeth?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home