I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Lickety Lick


Mommy and Daddy are making me go to the vet tomorrow just because I like to lick the same area of my leg for minutes on end and it's getting raw. What's the big deal? I told you alls I was a cat and liked to bathe myself all day. So I happen to concentrate on one spot for half hour at a time or so. I can't help it that it gets a little irritated from all the licking. Maybe I have OCD. Or maybe I'm just too kitty-like. Whatever it is, I'm telling all of yous right now I ain't wearing no cone around my neck. No sir!

Oh, and I've been told I'd better poop before then so they can take it in and everyone can inspect though God knows why. I guess when you're the pasha, people are truly interested in everything about you.