I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Halloween


I am Dracula, evil vampire of the underworld and I come to suck your blood...

...but I'd rather have some peanut butter.

Yesterday was Halloween which meant that there were bowlfuls of candy out in the house and I wasn't allowed to touch any of them. They didn't even let me get in a sniff. Jeez. And then the trick or treaters started coming and Daddy held me back while Mommy went to the door. No fair! I wanted to see and sniff stuff! So what if I ended up blocks away from home never to return? Being the pasha that I am, I'm sure someone would have been honered to pick me up and adopt me. Oh well. Then Daddy had to go to his improv class so they put me on my leash which was wrapped around the coffee table so I wouldn't escape while Mommy went to the door to give out candy. How humiliating. I could see outside every time she opened the door and I'd get excited and try to see more but my leash would come to its end and pull me back. But I still got some attention. Many of the kids at the door saw me and of course fell instantly in love with me and asked if they could pet me. It was a little scary at one point because several kids swarmed in at the same time and surrounded me, with one kid grabbing my face and trying to kiss me but it's the price you have to pay for being a pasha. Sigh. It's tough being me. Now give me some candy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home