I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Yay, Beth!


Yea, Beth came to visit and Yea, I got lots of attention and she pet me all weekend long and she took me on a walk around the neighborhood and I was so happy and she was so sweet. Of course, I didn't give her much of a choice as I was very forward and didn't waste any time and threw myself across her lap as much as possible. She got to see my cat-like ways in person and I used my pasha-charm to bring her under my spell. Now she will be irresistibly in love with me and will feel the need to visit often. Plus, she brought a laundry basket and a jacket, as she knows how much I like to sniff things and I got to check those out as well. It smelled like her cat!

Now she's gone and I miss her but she promised me she'd be back soon to visit. I'll be counting the days and maybe next time Mommy and Daddy will let me sleep in the guest bed with her but I doubt it. Oh well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home