I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Gobble Gobble


On Thanksgiving, we went to dinner with family and I got to meet a lot of new people and I think they really liked me. It was nice to be surrounded by so many new people, since there was always someone available to pet me. Unfortunately, I couldn't convince anyone to give me any people food, even with being as cute as I am and even though I had just gotten my bath and was extra soft. The next day, Grandma and Grandpa came to visit. I was so lucky, getting showered with attention for three days in a row! I'm sure Grandma didn't mind that everytime she sat down, I laid across her lap and made her massage me until I fell asleep. Each day, she was covered with fur by time she went to bed. But that's a small price to pay for the privelege of hanging out with the pasha! Now they're gone and it's back to being in the crate during the day and only having two people to pet me at night. But I don't mind, because Mommy and Daddy give me lots of love and attention. Today, I was cuddling with Mommy on the couch under the blanket and she was singing Jingle Bells to me. I thought it was funny and batted at her face the whole time with my little kitty paws while she was singing. I like it when Mommy's on call all weekend because she gets to come home early on Monday and let me out of my crate so we can play together. I just wish it would stop raining so I could go outside for walks again. I know I'm lucky that I have a side yard to hang out in but I need to get out and seek out some new smells!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home