I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

And what happened next will shock you!


As I was saying back on 10/28, one day they came for me. But not to take me to the death chamber. I didn't know any better. All I knew was that someone was finally coming to take me out of the cage and pay me some attention. It had been a long time of loneliness and neglect, and I was starving for anyone to acknowledge my existence. And it was my lucky day, indeed. I was taken to the house of a very nice lady who kept me there with some other dogs and cats. That's where I learned to be crate-trained and house-trained. I even learned how to drink from the rabbit bottle on the side of my crate. This lady took really good care of me and I liked to be at home with her and the other animals. I even had a kitty there I loved to spend time with. When I would come home, I'd go running up the stairs, howling until I found her and then we'd cuddle all night. This lady took good care of me, but as you know, a good thing can't last forever...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home