I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Monday, January 30, 2006

Squeak Squeak


I love playing with my toys. It all started when my friend Lori got me a furry warthog when I first moved in with the humans. Of course, I eventually eviscerated that one and she then got me a furry hedgehog, which is still in one piece, miraculously. This weekend she and Zoe (her black lab) got me a goat or longhorn sheep, I'm not quite sure what it is. But it sure is fun! It's soft and fuzzy and squeaks, which I love. Its name is Curly. I love to find the squeaky spot and just chew and chew on it. Sometimes I'll abandon it on the floor or couch to give it a false sense of security but then when it least expects it, I'll run and attack it from out of nowhere. I'm stealth like that. This weekend I also spent time tearing the insides out of my squeaky terrycloth banana. Ah, I love the excitement of the kill! I left its guts all over the rug underneath the dining room table, which is the lair where I take all my toys to torture them. What can I say, I have the killer instinct.

I also went on another walk last week, which was nice. I really miss going around the neighborhood and sniffing for any food someone might have dropped. Unfortunately, the walk was short since it was a bit nippy.

This week I have my bath. I get one every 5 weeks. I can always tell when it's time because I start dragging my butt across the carpet and licking it more often. It's time for me to get all soft and clean and have the ol' anal glands drained. Woo-hoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home