I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm Back!


OK, so maybe it's been a little too long since my last entry. Mommy and Daddy went on a trip to Las Vegas and left me. Fortunately, I got to stay with Debbie and her family again. I had a good time and got lots of attention. It's always fun to go to a new place full of new smells and hiding places. But I really missed Mommy and Daddy. I was a little depressed while they were gone. I didn't realize that they were coming back. When they leave, I figure it's like all the other times that I've been left behind. Usually it means that it's time to ship me on to the next family and once I get used to them, I'll get sent somewhere else. But so far, they've come back every time. I was so happy to see them at the airport (I was in Grandma's car when she came to pick them up) when we pulled up. Since then, they have kept their promise to take me out on a walk instead of just putting me out to run in the yard, but I haven't been on one recently. It's been too cold and when it's been warm, it was raining. I just can't win. It's getting pretty boring to see the same ol' fenced-in yard day in and day out and to look out the same ol' window. And who's in charge of pooper-scooping the yard? With all the cold weather and rain, no one's picked up any poop in weeks and I'm running out of clear areas to mill around in! Talk about a minefield. A minefield of stinky hidden bombs. Icky.

Mommy was on call this weekend so you know what that means - I got to sleep in the bed with her! It was great to cuddle under the covers next to the pillow with her. Although it was a little annoying each time her beeper went off and she sat up to call them back. But I'm not complaining. I don't want to hurt my chances for next time.

I think my plans for the rest of the week shall include: playing with my furry frog, chewing on my squeaky banana, running up and down the house with said toys, licking my paws, sleeping on top of the couches, trying to break into the pantry and the peanut butter jars, snarfing down my food so quickly that sometimes I have to stop to hack it up when it gets stuck in my throat and then eat it again, and generally just being adorable and irresistable. See yous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home