I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Poop Plethora


So they finally bought a real pooper scooper for me. They went out in the yard and cleaned it up the best they could. Some of the poop was so old it kinda disintegrated and will eventually disappear once the grass grows and gets cut. So I guess this means I'll finally be able to go out into the yard without sidestepping all the landmines.

Today Mommy and Daddy bought me a new toy (see pic). I love it already! I think it may have surpassed Curly as my favorite toy. Of course, I've had it less than an hour and the squeaker's already dead. I know you can go out and buy replacement squeakers but Mommy said she's not wasting her time doing a "toy-otomy" just to replace a squeaker. But that's ok. I still love it. And it's so chic. And a pasha must always be at the forefront of all that is cool. They also bought me a new pillow to sleep on. It's much nicer than my old one, which is starting to get a depression in the middle where I sleep so that it's not fluffy anymore. Not befitting a pasha at all. This one is round (very pasha-like) and has braided piping around the edges. Very fancy. I've already sniffed it out and decided that I shall sleep on it.

Mommy's been on call all week so she's been cranky and neglecting me. She'll finally be done tomorrow night so maybe she'll take me out this week on a walk. I need to get out. My fans need me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home