I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Attention Deficit


I had the best weekend. Grandma, Grandpa, and Lauren came to visit and I got so much attention! If one of the grandparents weren't petting me, Lauren was playing with me and my toys. She even took me for a walk out in the soothing sun. By the end of the night, I was so tired that I even let Mommy and Daddy sleep in 'til 8am the next day before I demanded they get up to let me out and feed me. I was sad to see them leave but later that night I got to see my other grandma when we went over for a pasta dinner (no, I didn't get to eat any but it smelled good!). Not only was Grandma there, so were Jim and Karen so I got plenty of love and petting. Now it's back to the same old routine but we're going up to Grandma and Grandpa's house this weekend for Easter so you know what that means. Lots of company and lots of opportunities to be adored. Because isn't that what a pasha is for? Beth will come to visit, too and I can't wait. Maybe someone will sneak me some human food while Mommy and Daddy aren't looking. Mommy was totally crazy and gave up peanut butter for Lent. Can you think of anything crazier than that? I think it's made her a little weak in the head so perhaps I can use that to my advantage and get some extra treats out of her. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home