I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Don't tell Daddy


Shhh, I have a secret but you can't tell my dad or he'll be upset. Yesterday Mommy was sitting on the couch eating a pear and she let me have some. Now, they have this silly rule about not giving me any human food because I still have 3 lbs to lose and also because they think I'm going to become this pathetic begger or something. Please. But anyway, she was slicing pieces of this yummy juicy pear and eating them and of course I was lying on the couch next to her minding my own business, not begging. I guess she wanted to see if I'd like the taste of it and the answer is definitely yes! It was sweet and juicy with just a hint of fiber. Quite tasty. Now don't give me a hard time, people. It's not like I was eating candy or potato chips or something. It was healthy. I promise not to become a begger. The pasha begs for no one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home