I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Ummmmm......Grass........


Oh, grass, how do I love thee? You are so sweet and green. So soft and inviting. You beckon to me as I walk past, with your seductive undulating in the breeze. How could a humble pasha like me possibly resist? I must have you! I nibble and nibble and nibble some more. Mommy even calls me "Billy goat, goat, goat" (see awesome Tex Avery cartoon below illustrating this). Mommy and Daddy get impatient on our walks, wondering what the fascination could be. I chew until your magic kicks in, and I begin to hack. But they'll never understand what we feel for each other. I want to eat you up, and you want to be devoured. What we have together will always be our own secret understanding. This ode is to you, Grass. Until we meet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home