I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Bunny


One night I go to bed, as happy as can be. The next day, I get up to go outside and do my business and there's like a foot of snow on the ground and sleet in the air. What gives? I hesitated at the door and actually contemplated holding it for a couple days but when nature calls, all you can do is answer. So I have to be brave and go out in the tundra just to lift my leg on the remains of a scraggly bush that's barely peeking out above the drifts of snow. The one good thing is that the sleet hardened the top of the snow so that I don't sink into it. I can run across the yard and feel like I'm a foot taller! Mommy and Daddy took me on a few walks last week and I love running through the snow and sniffing footprints, trying to track them and figure out who's been there before me. Maybe when Beth comes this weekend, she'll take me out into the snow, too. Who needs warm weather when you can bury your nose in a refreshing pile of snow?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home