I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Gag Me


I don't like this new and "improved" world I'm living in. The 'rents took me on a walk this week with the short leash attached to my collar instead of a harness. They wouldn't let me run ahead to sniff and explore like I usually do. Which means that everytime I tried to get ahead, I'd practically choke myself to death until I finally gave up and slowed down. You'd think that I would catch on after a while, but what can I say? I'm a beagle. We don't train well. By the end of the walk, I had pretty much exhausted myself (probably from lack of oxygen) and would walk by their side. Today Mommy took me on another walk while Daddy mowed the lawn. She let me wear the harness but still kept me on a short leash. But at least I didn't choke myself at every turn this time. I even got some good sniffing in so I really enjoyed the walk. Which is the least they can do since they've been running around all weekend and I've been left at home all by my lonesome to fend for myself. There's only so much couch-surfing you can do before you slowly go insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home