I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Saturday, March 31, 2007

She's Leaving Me


Mommy's leaving. She says she's going on a trip to learn something for work. She says she'll only be gone for a couple of days and that she promises to come back. But she's packing a lot of stuff and that worries me. How can I be sure that she's coming back? What if she's leaving us forever? What will Daddy and I do without her? We can only sit around in our underwear and watch TV for so long. Pretty soon I'd start to miss her. I wonder if she'd miss me at all. Would she stop thinking about me? Would she remember what I look like and how much I liked her petting me? Maybe I'll just wait by the window until she comes back. Just to make sure. So she knows that I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here when she returns. If she knows that, she'll have to come back for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home