I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

I Thought it was Spring...


...then why did the sun go away? We finally get some warm weather and it has to be ruined with never-ending rain. And it's supposed to rain all weekend. I don't think Mother Nature understands. I need to get out and mingle with my admirers. At least Easter's coming. Maybe I'll get to eat a package of Peeps like last year. **mmmmmmm** Even if I don't, I still get to go to the Three Dog Bakery easter egg hunt next weekend. I love it. While all the other dogs are hyper, sniffing each other and running around, I take my time and keep my nose to the ground, sniffing after them and finding all the treats they carelessly leave behind in their abandoned Easter eggs. Fools. Why would they want to waste time sniffing each others' butts and jumping on each other, when they could be enjoying yummy treats? I mean, come on, people. Smelly dog butts vs. free food. It doesn't take a genious to see which choice is superior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home