I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Just Call Me George Hamilton


Ah, lazy Sunday. I spent the day laying on top of the couch, the sun shining down on me, soaking up the warm rays and dreaming of getting more than a measly half-cup of food for my meals. Mommy and Daddy even played with me and my toys for a while. I got a new pink pig with a squeaker in its butt. Very hoity-toity. Then my friend Lori came over and let me lay all over her while she pet me and scratched my ears. What a great day! Now, I'm winding down with some serious paw-licking before going to bed. I think I got a lot accomplished today. So I guess that means I can save my plans for overthrowing the humans and taking over my food supply for tomorrow.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home