I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Monday, February 26, 2007

Seatstealer: Guilty as Charged


It's a sickness, really. I don't know why I'm compelled to do it. But I have to. Anytime one of them gets up from the couch, I have to steal their seat. It doesn't matter if I'm happily sitting in my own cozy little corner of the couch. I have to get up and take over their spot. Then, when they come back to their seat, they're usually mad and tell me to move. Of course I pretend like I don't even hear them. I just curl up tighter and ignore them. I don't know why I do it. I guess I just lack self-discipline.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home