I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Friday, July 11, 2008

I am Me


Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Can I help it that everyone wants to be around me? Please don't be jealous. I was just born that way. I know you want to pet me every time you see me, but you don't admit it. You're too proud. Well, don't be that way. It's ok to feel your feelings. I'm right here and ready to be pet. Come on, you know you want to. Maybe a little pat on the back? How about a scratch on the neck? Mmm, yes, that feels nice. Now, how about a caress on my ears? You know how you love my ears. They feel so soft, smooth and silky between your fingers. Come on, just a little touch. I won't tell anyone. It'll be just between the two of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home