I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Halloween Scare

Boy, was Halloween fun. Daddy was at work so Mommy put me in my costume and tied my leash around the coffee table so I couldn't run out the door every time she opened it for trick or treaters. Which sucked because I love people and wanted to sniff everyone. And maybe steal their candy. But that's beside the point. This year I was the Gorton's Fisherman since I already had the costume.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Then, the next day I went for my surgery. It went ok but when I woke up they had me in this ridiculous contraption. I was not happy. Remember the last time I had to wear this?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Why do they do this to me? They said it was so I wouldn't mess with my stitches. But I think they just wanted to humiliate me once again. Plus, if I want, I can just drag my butt across the carpet all day long to my heart's content. But I won't let it slow me down. I can still play with my toys and be a normal dog.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Even if I can't see what I'm doing. But that's what my nose is for. So, the vet called last night with my test results. Turns out the tumor is a hepatoid gland adenoma. The key word is that it's an adenoma, not an adenoCARcinoma. Which means that it's not cancer. Yea!!! The vet said that sometimes they can grow back but I'll just cross my paws and hope it doesn't happen again. Because I can't take this stupid cone again. I may talk tough but in the end, I think this cone's gonna get the better of me. I give up.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Stubby, you are adorable! I am so glad you don't have cancer!

Pam

11:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home