I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm a Big Baby and Proud of It!

So one night, I was on the couch just laying around as usual, when I discovered the most wonderful thing. I may be a dog, but I can still be held like a baby. Even when I'm not playing with my toys, I have made it a nightly habit to make Daddy hold me and stroke my chest until I start to gently snore. Now if he would just start spooning peanut butter flavored baby food into my mouth at the same time, life would be perfect.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home