I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Vacation


I love Christmas. I get to visit all the family and they pay lots of attention to me. Everybody pets me and plays with me. I also get lots of presents and snacks. Since I'm not at home and it's a holiday, people think it's a special occasion and give me things like extra scraps of food (don't tell Mommy). I got all kinds of toys on Christmas Day. I love toys! I love to chew them, chase them and lay on top of them. I don't like to share them. So if you think you are going to be able to pry a toy out of my mouth, think again. I'm an only child now, which means that I don't have to share. Get your own toys. But can I still have a treat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home