I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Saturday, May 05, 2012

Some progress

So while the parents were out of town, I stayed at the vet all week long.  They only let me go out to go to the bathroom.  Otherwise, I had to rest the whole week.  They gave me my anti-inflammatories, pain pill and nerve pain medication.  Once Mom and Dad got home, they picked me up and took me back home.  The week of rest really helped.  I did not yell out in pain one time and ate well.  I was really happy to be back home but I still had to rest.  Which means getting in the pet carrier every time I needed to go out or upstairs.  No getting on the couch, either.  I'm feeling better and really want to do more but they won't let me.  Guess they don't want me to have another relapse.  They called the neurologist yesterday who said I could stop my pain pill and just stay on the nerve pill.  But I have to rest for two more weeks!  No walks, no stairs, no couch.  How boring.  But at least I'm home and in less pain.  Hopefully I will get back on the couch soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home