I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Monday, April 23, 2012

So much for getting better.

I rested all weekend.  I took my medications.  I wasn't allowed to do anything.  I couldn't even go down the three stairs to the back yard.  I had to be carried out in a pet carrier to the yard.  I rested.  I got bored.  I wasn't allowed to play.  You would think I would be rewarded for my three days of rest.

Not quite.

I slept well last night.  Mommy woke me up at 2:30am to take my medicine.  I woke up at 7am and they took my in the pet carrier down the stairs and outside.  I did my business in the yard then they carried me back in.  Daddy fed me from his hand so I didn't have to put my head down in my bowl (putting my head down causes the pain).  Everything seemed to be going fine.  Then I stood up to walk into the living room and terrible pain came over me.  I cried out and my head fell down and hit the floor.  I stopped and laid down on the floor next to Mommy.  I was scared and didn't want to move in case it hurt again.  I was shaking.  What did I do wrong?  I was able to walk around all weekend.  Mommy and Daddy were going to leave me in my crate all day and ditched that idea quick.  They took me to the vet where I will be staying the rest of the week, under watchful eyes all day, getting my meds and resting.  I hope it works.

This sucks. 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home