I've led quite a life and traveled many places. The latest stop seems to be with two humans who adore me. I wonder if I get to stay here or where I'll get shipped next. In any case, they adore me and you will, too. Bow to me!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day


Happy Father's Day to my Daddy. He took me in when I was looking for a home and gave me unconditional love and affection. He pets me even when I am being too needy and cradles me every night on the couch while he watches TV. Sometimes he lets me lick the bowl after he eats ice cream. Even though there really isn't much in there, it's the thought that counts. He plays with me and my toys, even though I don't like to share them and will (playfully) growl when he tries to get it from me. He might get mad if I do something naughty, but he never hits me or calls me names. He loves me and I love him. My Daddy. Happy Father's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home